Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The case of the deleted twitter account

So in the past couple of hours caseyjonsonjnj has been removed from twitter (I figured this might happen and saved the last week of her tweets a few days ago).

Tila is accusing Jasmine Lennard of deleting the twitter page:

  1. This EVIL MONSTER got my DECEASED WIFE twitter page deleted cuz "She's dead, she's not gonna use it!" http://www.twitpic.com/xvf1b SO SICK!
and this is Jasmine's reply

  1. NO I DID NOT TAKE DOWN CASEY'S PAGE B4 ANYMORE OF U MENTALISTS ACCUSE ME OF IT FUCK OFF DO I RUN TWITTER???NO

Who to believe, huh? But if Tila deleted her post of December 24 from Casey's twitter page right before the site was deleted, then she did indeed have access to Casey's twitter account.

Maybe Twitter can answer..........I'm sure the police would be interested in Casey's twitter account.

1 comment:

  1. It's all working out perfectly for Tila so far. She deletes the account because she knows you are on to her
    (probably others as well) & then gets to blame it on Jasmine.

    I hope LE will check everything out
    but I kind of doubt they will. They can just blame Casey's death on an overdose or "natural causes" then not have to do the work.

    ReplyDelete